To integrate OKX exchange to Cryptorobotics terminal you need to receive API key.
Go to OKEx.com in Profile — API.
Next click on — Create V5 API Key (V5 key version)
A window opens with the form to fill in:
- API name — name the key;
- Passphrase — create pass phrase 6-32 characters (it is required for accessing key information and for integration in the terminal);
- Permissions — give permissions for trading, ticking Trade;
- Email Code — enter a code sent by email;
- Google Authentication — enter GA code if it is set and click on Confirm.
It will be displayed below in the chart. Click on View to get all required data for an integration.
A popup window opens with the form where you need to enter passphrase + GA code and click on Confirm.
The info about API Key and Secret Key will appear that you will need for the integration with Cryptorobotics terminal.
Next you need to open the terminal, Account — exchanges accounts and click on — Add new exchange.
A form opens where you need to enter the required info:
- Choose OKX exchange from the list;
- Enter the info on API Key you got from the exchange;
- Enter the info on Secret Key;
- Enter passphrase you saved for an exchange;
- Enter key name;
After all info is entered click on — Add.
After a few seconds everything is integrated and the key is added to the corresponding section.
After you transfer funds to the OKX exchange, they will appear on the Funding Account. In order to start trading you need to transfer them to Trading accounts.
Click on Transfer button.
The corresponding window opens
- Choose Token;
- Transfer from Funding Account;
- on Trading Account;
- Enter amount;
- Click on Confirm.
Funds will be transferred and you can start trading in the terminal on the OKX exchange.