Cryptorobotics Autofollowing is the automation of your trades, the service is configured once, then you only collect statistics and profits from trades.
Autofollowing is a «signals+robot» service. The signals are provided by the analyst, the robot processes the signals and makes trades.
To start using the Autofollowing service go to the Algotrading section and select Autofolloing in the left menu.
In the window that opens up, you will find several channels, for each of which you can see summary statistics:
- cumulative return;
- number of signals/trades for the entire period;
- exchanges for which signals are received;
- number of subscribers;
- the subscription price per month.
In order to get more detailed information about the channel statistics, you can select the “View statistics » button, after which you will be taken to the channel page, where data from the channel cover is presented, as well as:
- average profit on a signal / trade;
- Win/Loss percentage chart;
- percentages of achievement for each of the strategies: conservative, moderate, and risky;
- profitable for each of the strategies;
- graph of cumulative revenue growth from signals/transactions on the channel.
Below are the statistics of each of the signals they contain data such as:
- date when the signal was created for the trade;
- achieving the goal and profit for each of the 3 strategies;
- date and time of transactions for each strategy;
- the exchange where the transaction was made;
- a chart that shows all the signal parameters: buy range, strategy targets, stop loss. you can track the time of the transaction on the chart, as well as track where the price is now in relation to the sell target for pending transactions;
- the status of pending transactions is also displayed.
In order to connect the Autofollowing service to your account, you must:
- select the channel you are interested in,
- click the «Subscribe» button”,
- pay for a subscription.
Once you have subscribed to a channel, the “Settings” and “Start » buttons become available to you.
Before starting Autofollowing you need to click the «Settings» button where you can:
- select the exchange key to which you want to connect Autofollowing;
- strategy: T1. Conservative, or T2. Moderate, or T3. Risky;
- the main currency to which you plan to trade BTC, USDT, ETH (you can choose all 3, you can choose 2 or 1) — most often signals are given to BTC. It is important to look at the channel statistics and choose the one or those coins that are given signals in this channel;
- the balance that you trust to trade (after selecting the exchange you will see the balance available for this key in the selected currency);
- the size of one lot (in the selected currency, but not less than 0.002 BTC) or the number of lots. For risk management it is recommended to divide the balance into at least 10 parts;
- click the «Save settings» button.
When saving the settings, you can click the «Start» button and start Autofollowing.
After making the first trades data on your trades will appear in the “My statistics » section:
- settings that are currently running Autofollowing on this channel;
- Win/Loss charts and cumulative revenue chart;
- statistics for each of the transactions.
In order to diversify your portfolio you can subscribe to several channels and earn income from different signals, or afterwards choose the most profitable channel for yourself.
When trading on Binance Futures, it is important that hedge mode is disabled!